Sunday, November 8, 2009

You Know You're a Southern Belle When...

Hello everyone! My name is Briana Darensburg and I am finally blogging! That's right, one day I'm learning how to turn on my computer, the next I have my own blog. So get excited because I'm going to let ya'll in on all of the secrets of a Southern Belle...the do's and don'ts, the words to live by, the risks you have to take and of course that irresistible southern charm!

So you've seen them. They stand out in the crowd and you can't help but to look. Their hair is usually blocking your view and it's rare to see them without a smile. Don't worry if you're not from the south; you might still be a belle to. Here's when you know you're a Southern Belle:

-Your life plan includes getting married before you're 25
-Big hair is a must
-You wear pink as much as possible
-You compete in pageants
-You've taken lessons to perfect your make-up
-You wear jewelry to go work-out
-You're a small town girl with big city dreams
-You can cry on demand
-Becoming a Dallas Cowboy Cheerleader was/is a lifelong dream

These are just a few signs of a Southern Belle...feel free to add more!!

Love you Mean it,

Briana

1 comment: